E+ biz-up school: Transferable skills & entrepreneurial learning to better employability
Even though you have heard countless times so far, read it, and say it yourself that “we live in a constantly changing world”, that sentence is indeed a factual situation that often represents the starting point of many values, possibilities, questions, problems, and in general the way of life of contemporary man. Frequent changes are present in all domains of society, and are especially visible in the field of employment, where today, more than ever before, there are transformations in the structure, scope and types of jobs, while the labour market no longer guarantees permanent employment. Under conditions of ubiquitous competencies and mobility, transferable or portable skills are one of the ways to ensure market mobility, increase professional competitiveness and facilitate the transition to new professional roles.
Transferable skills are skills that each individual develops through his career and experiences in everyday life. They include interpersonal, communication, organizational, leadership, negotiation and many other skills acquired through volunteerism, sports activities, hobbies, formal and non-formal education, as well as through experience in a business environment.
Coordination meeting, ALETRO 13.06. - 16.06.2020
TC, Rajska Banja -01.11- 08.11.20
TC,Topola 10.12. - 17.12.20
Workshop, Beograd 19.05 - 25.05.2021
Local workshop, each partner organization
Final evalaluating meeting 01.07 - 04.07.2021
Coordination meeting: 13.02.2020 – 16.02.2020.
Coordination meeting to put in contact these different European partners and to establish a common approach for project implementation.
Objectives of coordination meeting:
– to get to know each other personally and professionally;
– to build trust and partnership among participating organizations;
– to foster networking among participants and create space for project’s building.
Training course: 01.11- 08.11.2020.
This mobility activity serves to improve the T-skills more precisely left side of T – personal side of youth workers, a better understanding of the concept of personal skills and their relevance.
Training Course: 10.12. – 17.12.2020.
Objectives of “1 st TC: left side of T – personal skills” and “2 nd TC: Right side of T – managerial and leadership skills”
– Know & understand the meaning & domains of key competencies & T-skills
– Develop to a certain extent, the transversal skills and be able to use them in different context
– Develop a positive attitude toward T-skills their development and use
– Increased the employability skills of youth workers
– Self-confident youth worker by mastering inter-personal skills, team management skills, and leadership skills.
– Trained youth worker to communicate effectively with co-workers, employers
– Improved time management, organizational skills & goal setting
Workshop: 19.05 – 25.05.2021.
Workshop is designed for the top of letter T, for up-taking knowledge, skills and attitudes related to business planning.
Objectives of workshop – top side of T – entrepreneurial learning
– To support proactive attitudes of young people on the issues of youth employment
– Fostering an entrepreneurial mindset, attitudes and culture
– Exchange of experience and information between entrepreneurs on obstacles and challenges to starting up and developing their business
– Promotion of new solutions, models of learning in business
– Introducing the potential financial sources in order to establish a micro business
– as a 5 th activity of the project, this dissemination activity serves to promote outputs of the projects “Guide with tools for fostering transferable skills”. Youth worker who attend mobility activity and workshop will share their experience, gained knowledge and skills with Young people as participants of local workshop. Also participants of local workshop will get familiar of meaning T shaped person and importance transferable skills.
Final Evaluation meeting: 01.07 – 04.07.2021.
Final evaluation meeting – to close an overall project cycle, draws conclusions and extracts lessons learned from the experience during implementation of the project.